COVID-19 Travel regulations & Safety protocols
For regular updates on travel regulations, please visit the following websites:
- Official Government announcements on travel protocols implemented for Greece: travel.gov.gr
- IATA Travel Centre: www.iatatravelcentre.com
Click here for Congress safety protocols applicable (last updated: September 2020).
Venue Health & Safety Measures
Megaron Athens International Conference Center prioritizes the safety of event participants and its personnel, and applies all the necessary precautionary measures against the spread of Covid-19 in all areas.
Specifically, for events held at Megaron, the following measures are in place:
- For every seat allocated to delegates, one must remain empty.
- Wearing non-surgical face protection masks is mandatory when entering the venue, and when exiting the venue for attendees and the staff. It is also recommended to wear a face protection mask when in session.
- Megaron staff monitors adherence to the protection measures and participants are required to follow instructions at all times.
- Antiseptic gels are available for public use at the entrances and at the bars.
- Bars are open, and their services are fully compliant with all requirements of food and drink preparation and serving during Covid-19.