ECBIP 2021 welcomes participation of journalists and media representatives from scientific and news publications, as well as broadcasting media and websites. Public relations or Marketing agencies’ representatives are not entitled to Press Registration. The ECBIP 2021 Organizing Secretariat, Convin SA, reserves the right to deny issuance of Press Registration, in case the requirements for issuance of Press Pass are not met.
Press registration is free of charge, provided an application for participation has been duly filled (see below). For access to Congress areas, journalists are requested to have registered and wear the Congress badge at all times.
Kindly note that a dedicated press office will be operating at the Congress venue during the ECBIP 2021, where Press members can collect their registration badge and Press material.
Rules of Media Coverage and Broadcasting
All sessions are open to the media, but for workshops; however, audio/video recording and photography inside session halls is strictly prohibited.
An embargo policy will apply during the ECBIP 2021, as follows:
- Announcement of any scientific content presented during Congress dates cannot take place before the time it has been officially presented in the designated session hall.
- Presenters and Invited Speakers will be asked to sign an authorization form, specifying (among other) the extent of publicity they wish their presentations to have. Media representatives are requested to check with the Organizing Secretariat if and to what extent announcements can be made on specific presentations. The Organizing Secretariat will accept no liability for unauthorized publication of presentations’ content; it is the sole responsibility of the media representative to ensure the content broadcasted is as authorized by the presenter.
For reasons of compliance to international institutions endorsing the ECBIP 2021, the Congress name and logo cannot be used, unless the Organizing Committee has authorized the use. For media announcements, content presented during the ECBIP 2021 can be broadcasted and/or reported as presented during the 6th European Congress for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology, held in Athens-Greece.
The ECBIP 2021 Organizing Secretariat reserves the right to cancel Press Registrations for individuals not abiding to Rules of Media Coverage and shall duly notify the Organizers’ officers.
Press Registration Procedure and Benefits
Applications for press registration are to be sent in written to the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com, along with the required documentation. Media representatives are advised to make arrangements in advance regarding their participation to the ECBIP 2021.
A valid press identity card or relevant documentation is required for eligibility to register as Press. Freelancers must submit an official letter by the media they will be representing during the Congress, verifying their assignment to cover the ECBIP 2021.
Press Registration entitlements:
- Admission to all scientific sessions of the Congress Program
- Access to the Exhibition and ePoster Areas
- Congress material and documentation
- Press Kit
- Attendance of the Opening Session (22 April 2021)
For press related queries, please contact the ECBIP 2021 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org