Dear colleagues and friends,
It is our great pleasure and honor to invite you to the 6th European Congress for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology – ECBIP 2021, which will take place in Athens-Greece, at the Megaron Athens International Conference Centre (MAICC), on 15-17 October 2021.
The congress will be held in a hybrid format which means fully physical and fully virtual at the same time.
All novel endoscopic imaging technologies from elastography to optical coherence tomography, all local ablative techniques for intrapulmonary malignant lesions, with or without navigational technology, artificial Intelligence in recognizing lung nodules or EBUS TBNA slides for ROSE, advanced robotic bronchoscopy, everything will be there!
A full Covid 19 related bronchoscopy update together with a “what’s new in Bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy” literature update will be there.
Thoracic Surgeons, ENT surgeons, Pediatricians, Oncologists and Radiologists will also be there to share their knowledge and experience regarding challenges we all face like lung transplantation, tracheal reconstruction, post intubation tracheal stenosis, iatrogenic pneumothorax, mesothelioma, foreign body extraction and so many more airway challenges.
10 clinical workshops will offer hands on training to small groups of registered and motivated participants under the guidance of world renowned experts.
Live cases will be projected from the OR in plenary sessions for all of us to see and comment.
And don’t forget: Bronchoscopy nurses will be there too as for the 1st time they will have their share in the scientific program. Sessions featuring all IP modalities have been specifically scheduled.
On 15-17 October 2021 the heart of Interventional Pulmonology will beat in Athens. Everyone in the field will either be physically here or connected to our dedicated interactive platform for a web based virtual attendance.
Where else could you be during those days?
Come and join us at the ECBIP 2021 on 15-17 October 2021!
- Novel Imaging Technologies from Elastography to OCT
- Artificial Intelligence from recognizing lung nodules on the CT to performing ROSE for EBUS TBNA
- Access to the Lung periphery with ultra thin scopes, radial probes, fluoroscopy, EMN, OCT
- Robotics (ION and Monarch)
- Training and Simulation in Interventional Pulmonology the American and the European Experience
- Developing a European Curriculum and dedicated assessment tools on the way to an IP Subspecialty.
- All local ablative techniques for intrapulmonary and peripheral malignant lesions, with or without navigational guiding technology. RF, MW, Cryo and beyond.
- Central airway disorders and FB extraction
- PITS management surgery vs 3D/ drug eluting Stent placement
- Tracheal Reconstruction and allografts
- Lung Transplantation update and managing Surgical complications
- New Experimental Horizons and Research models for the airways and the pleura
- COVID 19 related Bronchoscopy
- “what’s new in Bronchoschopy and Thoracoscopy” literature update
- Pneumothorax and ambulatory techniques
- Mesothelioma and rare diseases of the pleura.
- Live cases will be projected from the OR in plenary sessions.
- 1st time Dedicated Nurses sessions on all Bronchoscopy modalities and Thoracoscopy
Please visit the Online Registration Form in order to create an account and register to the Congress.